GOT MARKY UP AT PCMC ER :
Monday, September 27, 2010
GETTING IV FLUIDS, TESTING HIS BLOOD FOR ANYTHING.
WAITING FOR A DECISION ON WHAT TO IMAGE AND HOW TO IMAGE IT....ie CT scan or Ultrasound.
He's having "pain in his liver" as he describes it, and severe nausea.
I feel relief knowing that he will be taken care of now up here. No more ringing my hands wondering whether to bring him up here or not.
He tried to go to school this morning. Made it till noon, then came the call....."my liver hurts, mom".
We will wait and let the experts do their magic.
keep ya posted......love, lynette
UPDATE: Doc just came in and ordered a CT abd/pelvis. Marky gets to drink some "contrast" to make his intestines show up. Then wait 2-3 hrs and do the scan.
Posted by Markys mom at 4:27 PM