Friday, October 22, 2010

Words from Cathy Wallace --- thank you Cathy for reminding us ----....and making me cry first thing in the morning ! L

“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” John 14:27

It's easier said than done, yes? But, I do know that as we seek this peace the Lord will bless our lives. He has asked us to 'be of good cheer'.

Not 'be of good cheer when everyone is healthy' or 'be of good cheer when the bills are paid' or 'be of good cheer when eating cookie dough'.

Just plain old 'be of good cheer'. Keep smiling. Your heart will follow your face.

Love ya! Cathy
October 21, 2010 9:59 PM

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love to read the things Cathy writes.
She is so good with words!
Being of good cheer is not always easy, but there are those love notes from heaven that keep us going...right?
Thanks Lynette for keeping us going and praying. Thanks Cathy for writing it just right for the rest of us.
Love you,
Sarah

Cathy Wallace said...

Your heart is following your face then? Good! :)

Keep smiling! Love you too, my friends!